A few of the articles of curiosity to working moms that we’ve seen across the internet not too long ago…
- The nineteenth reported that because the flu, RSV, and COVID are wreaking havoc throughout the nation, lecturers don’t really feel like they will keep residence once they’re sick.
- The New York Occasions famous that of all of the teams nonetheless threatened by COVID-19 — together with the aged and the immunocompromised — it’s pregnant girls who appear essentially the most unaware of the dangers.
- The New York Occasions additionally defined the way to spot flu signs in youngsters.
- ParentData (Emily Oster’s e-newsletter) spoke to Jessica Grose, creator of Screaming on the Inside: The Unsustainability of American Motherhood, and Yael Schonbrun, creator of Work, Guardian, Thrive: 12 Science-Backed Methods to Ditch Guilt, Handle Overwhelm, and Develop Connection, on what’s flawed with parenting in America and the way to repair it.
- NBC Information reported that states with extra abortion restrictions have greater maternal and toddler mortality.
- Immediately’s Guardian supplied recommendations on what to do when grandparents go overboard on presents on your youngsters.
- Dad and mom supplied a information to tipping babysitters and childcare suppliers.
- Romper shared iPhone digicam suggestions for snapping higher vacation images.
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Bathe Me in Your Love and Admiration, for I Am a Dad Carrying a Child Whereas Purchasing at Costco.”
We’re a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
Additionally, do remember to try the information replace over at Corporette!
On Corporette Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks!