Episode 172 is reside! This week, we discuss with Dr. Heidi Stieglitz Ham in Houston, TX.
Heidi is the CEO and Founding father of Spectrum Fusion, a charitable group devoted to bettering the chances of these with autism. She additionally collaborates with the Baker Institute Faculty of Social Science and the Jones Enterprise Faculty at Rice College.
On as we speak’s episode, Heidi shares:
- What is supposed by the time period “neurodiversity”
- The most important job in search of problem professionals on the autism spectrum face
- How dad and mom may also help their grownup kids who’re searching for a job
- The place to get help for autism and job looking out
- The strengths these with autism deliver to the office
Hear and study extra! You’ll be able to play the podcast right here, or obtain it on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
To study extra about Heidi’s work, go to her web site at www.spectrumf
Thanks for listening! Don’t neglect to assist me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts! Whenever you subscribe, it helps to make the present simpler for different listeners to seek out — and to get nice job search recommendation!