Episode 171 is reside! This week, we discuss with Paul Wolfe in Austin, TX.
Paul is the Senior Vice President of Human Sources on the world’s largest job web site, Certainly.com.
I interviewed Paul final 12 months about hiring developments and am so excited to be again collectively to speak about 2018 developments.
On at the moment’s episode, Paul shares:
- The professionals and cons of a vast trip coverage
- The most recent replace on the interview query “how a lot do you make?”
- Why “radical transparency” is vital in your job search and what you will discover on Certainly, equivalent to wage knowledge and firm critiques
- Why equality within the office is such an vital challenge and what we are able to all do to contribute
- New profit developments for 2018
- Find out how to determine an ideal firm that treats their staff nicely
- What it’s best to do in case you’re to work at Certainly
To study extra about Paul’s work, go to Certainly at www.certainly.com. You too can observe Paul on Twitter at @PWolfe67.
Because of everybody for listening! Don’t neglect to assist me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and depart me a assessment!