Episode 162 is stay! This week, we speak with Audrey Boring in Austin, TX.
Audrey is an unbiased advertising and marketing and promoting skilled. She started her inventive profession as a copywriter, organising her personal freelance enterprise in 2010. She has labored with purchasers comparable to Blinds.com, Worldwide Paper, and St. Louis Youngsters’s Hospital. She additionally lately spoke at SXSW about “Constructing the inventive profession you’re meant to have.”
On immediately’s episode, Audrey shares:
- What it’s prefer to be a freelancer
- The professionals and cons of freelance versus a company job
- Learn how to break into the social media house as knowledgeable
- How corporations are utilizing social media immediately
- Tips about switching from a non-creative area to a inventive area
Hear and study extra! You’ll be able to play the podcast right here, or obtain it on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Because of everybody for listening! And, thanks to those that despatched me questions. You’ll be able to ship me your inquiries to Angela@CopelandCoaching.com. You too can ship me questions by way of Twitter. I’m @CopelandCoach. And, on Fb, I’m Copeland Teaching.
Don’t overlook to assist me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and depart me a evaluation!