Episode 161 is reside! This week, we discuss with Alexandra Dickinson in New York, NY.
Alexandra is an entrepreneur who teaches individuals to barter. She’s the Founder and CEO of the negotiation coaching and training firm Ask For It. She is a contributing author at Ladies at Forbes and has spoken at organizations like UN Ladies, Columbia Enterprise College, and Fb. She might be talking at SXSW this 12 months on the subject, “Time’s Up on the Gender Pay Hole: The right way to Negotiate in 2018.”
On at this time’s episode, Alexandra shares:
- The frequent false impression about negotiation
- The significance of analysis in negotiation
- How to determine how a lot we, personally, ought to ask for in the case of a brand new job
- Fundamentals suggestions for negotiation
- The right way to negotiate at your present job
Hear and study extra! You’ll be able to play the podcast right here, or obtain it on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Due to everybody for listening! And, thanks to those that despatched me questions. You’ll be able to ship me your inquiries to Angela@CopelandCoaching.com. You too can ship me questions by way of Twitter. I’m @CopelandCoach. And, on Fb, I’m Copeland Teaching.
Don’t overlook to assist me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and depart me a assessment!