Episode 157 is stay! This week, we discuss with Alex Smith in Memphis, TN. Alex is the Chief HR Officer for the Metropolis of Memphis. She additionally served on the HR groups at Brightstar Gadget Safety, Goal Company, and Microsoft. Alex will likely be talking this 12 months at SXSW on a panel referred to as, “Expensive HR: Ditch the pool desk and pay pupil loans.”
On at this time’s episode, Alex shares:
- The main points on the scholar mortgage reimbursement plan the Metropolis of Memphis has carried out
- What varieties of artistic advantages firms are providing
- The variations in interviewing at a company versus a authorities
- Tips about deciding if you happen to ought to work at a company job, or a authorities job
- Suggestions for transitioning between completely different cities
Hear and study extra! You may play the podcast right here, or obtain it on iTunes or Stitcher.
Due to everybody for listening! And, thanks to those that despatched me questions. You may ship your inquiries to Angela@CopelandCoaching.com. You may also ship me questions by way of Twitter. I’m @CopelandCoach. And, on Fb, I’m Copeland Teaching.
Don’t overlook to assist me out. Subscribe on iTunes and depart me a evaluation!